We offer our customers a variety of options for decorating garments.
- Embroidery - Some items just look best when sewn out. We can assist you with all of your embroidery needs from conventional to applique
- Heat Applied Vinyl - Heat applied vinyl comes in dozens of different styles. It is great for small or large jobs, because the price is the same for 1 or 100 items. We have the following types of vinyl available. Printable vinyl - allows us to print directly on the vinyl then apply it to garments. (up to photo quality) Other types include glitter, reflective, glow in the dark, printable foils and more.
- Sublimation - Now offering dye sublimation IN HOUSE! Sublimation is the process of infusing dye into polyester through heat. Sublimation is great for uniforms and other types of garments, but there are literally thousands of items that can be sublimated; Lanyards, signs, mouse pads, coffee mugs etc. Sublimated garments have recently become very popular for sports uniforms as all of the design is permanently a part of the fabric. Sublimation is the process of taking a printed ink and permanently infusing the design into the fibers of the fabric by heating the ink to a high temperature. We provide in house sublimation on many polyester fabrics.
- Screen Printing - Screen printing is primarily for large volume orders, mainly due to the labor involved in creating screens and layering colors rendering short run jobs not cost efficient. For customers looking for large jobs, screen printing is still a viable option. For customers seeking large orders, we have a new option, screen printed transfers. Screen printed transfers are ideal for customers who need large jobs as these transfers can be printed at once and used as needed. Transfers can be stored up to 2 years.
- Rhinestone designs - The latest trend in garment embellishment is rhinestone designs. Contact us for custom rhinestone design